THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jo Kwon was going to be in 2PM

2AM’s Jo Kwon was a guest along with his fellow member Changmin, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa and F.T.Island’s Lee Hongki on Golden Fishery – Radio Star today where he revealed a surprising secret.

Kim Gura told him, “You would fit in 2PM too.” Jo Kwon replied, “I was actually a 2PM member.”

Jo Kwon continued,

After “This Song” was released, JYP decided I should be the leader of 2AM for marketing reasons. He thought my 8 years as a trainee made me a vocal killer. In terms of popularity, I think 2PM beats 2AM.

Kim Gura told him, “That’s not true. You have permanent spots on all three broadcasting stations’ variety programs.”

Jo Kwon then said, “I think I saved 2AM.”

Could you imagine Jo Kwon in 2PM?

0 comments: