THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Junsu thanks Hottests and gives a shout-out to Jaebeom



After winning Song of the Year at KBS Gayo Daejun for the chart-topping song Again and Again, Junsu expressed his afterthoughts in his minihompy diary and even mentioned Jaebeom, the ex-leader of 2PM.

He wrote:

"It's like a dream..
Although I'm already happy just being able to pursue music, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has helped me receive such a big happiness as this one.

Whenever I stand on stage, the united voice of fans makes my heart beat faster..
hottest.. I love you!!
I hope 2010 will be a happy year for all of you
and 2PM will become even hotter as well.

Jaebeom, we won this award together!!"



Hottests are touched that Junsu mentioned Jaebeom again as he has not once forgotten to share the awards that 2PM has received this year with their leader. Ever since the Myspace controversy erupted, Jaebeom resigned from his position in the 7-member group and remained in his hometown Seattle. He did not attended any of the year-end award shows, but the remaining six members of 2PM always reminded us of his presence, whether during a live performance or an acceptance speech.

Junsu was genuinely at a loss for words while delivering the acceptance speech on behalf of 2PM.


0 comments: