THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 16, 2009

Are they siblings? Celebrity Look-Alikes!



Rain and Junho of 2PM
Junho's insane similarities with Rain have been abuzz among netizens even before Junho's debut. This helped launch Junho's popularity in 2PM. Junho was also the hopeful alternative for fangirls too young for Rain - after all, he's arguably just as sexy.


Nichkhun of 2PM & Moon Geun Young
Of course, Korea's national heartthrobs of oppas and noonas can't be excluded! Nichkhun and Moon Geun Young's compatibility has already been widespread on the net. Both of them are equally adored by their large eyes planted on their baby-like faces. I guess it's a much better comparison then with a meerkat...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there administrator, I just wanted to give you a brief heads
up that your Website address: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
g?blogID=3940084207262659489&postID=4882393048651312219 is being flagged as a
possibly harmful web site in
my internet browser internet
explorer. I would highly suggest having somebody look
into it. You can certainly
lose a lot of visitors due to this
problem. Best of Luck.

Also visit my web-site: Click here
My site > Please visit my site