THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Speech

CHANSUNG : Chansung: First of all, thank you, mom. And Jay! Can you see us? We win this prize together, love

OK TAECYEON : Jay without you, we cannot get this prize so come back please. We will wait for U

LEE JUNHO: I could not even imagine winning this prize, really. Many things have happened all these days. Thank you, hottest, who always support and help us.


Kim Junsu : I 'd like to thank JYP, always. and Cho Hae Sung, the director of JYP and Jung Wook, the CEO of JYP and the vice president of JYP.... and the hair making team of yangyang salon(?) and the head ??? and... and I should say, sincerely, I really want to say ...Although he is not here but Jay, who spent 4 years with me, shared that time with me to practice. Jay, the leader of our team, i wanna share this honor with him.

OK taecyeon : Actually, we made a debut just about one year ago….Thank you for this big prize. Well, I cannot believe it. Hottest, who support us all the time, thank you again and again!

0 comments: