THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 20, 2009

JYP wanted Again&Again for himself

On the December 19th episode of Entertainment Relay, producer and singer JYP revealed some interesting facts regarding 2PM and their tracks. Being a singer himself, giving up songs to his artists can at times be bittersweet.

JYP stated that as a singer, his thoughts drive him crazy:

"I always think about things like, if I were on stage, I would've done things differently. It makes me crazy. Really."


In addition, JYP stated:
"Heartbeat was written strictly for 2PM. However, Again&Again, I really liked that song so much. It's a song that I wanted to perform."


He finally concluded the interview by saying:
"I'm sure of what I want to do with the rest of my life. I will remain on the stage and in the recording studio. As opposed to being the best producer, I want to remain as the best singer."


Although 2PM fans may beg to differ, it has got to be extremely difficult and bittersweet to give up your creations and watch them take off. Even if it's for your own artists.

Would JYP have been a better fit for Again&Again? After all it was his creation...

0 comments: