THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 18, 2009

Stories about a guy named...Park Jaebeom

He behaves like a grown-up, has a strong sense of responsibility and is well-mannered.

When the others(of 2pm) were depressed, he tried to do his best to cheer up them and make a good program. And when the others were happy and did well, he stepped back and support them to do their best. We, the producers, can see it.


Wild Bunny Producer, Kim, Tae-eun.

----------------------------------------------------


S: Did you do something crazy sometimes, especially in this program, didn't you?

J: Well, yes, but I did do, since my members were too depressed, so I tried to cheer up them and make more happy mood in making this program.

I am a little surprized, since I regarded you as a bubbly child. But you talked like a man, responsible grown-up.

Yes, when the members were energetic and cheery, you tried to be calm in an invigorating climate.


You seems to do everything as you want, but you always cared all your members

and you touched many hearts with your thoughtfulness.

I hope, Jay, the 23years old young man, who was always decent, can come back to his "motherland", asap, can realize his dream, and at last can be the happiest guy.

- wild bunny writer-

----------------------------------------------------


Jay and I are roommates, as you know.
Oneday, I felt very bad all day long
and used computer only.
Jay turned the light off all of a sudden, and started to sing a awkward song,
yes for example, "La lala ", and put on a strip show!

no, he did not get undressed all, yes he wore his underwear!
He crawled into my bed and pulled out my leg hair!!!!

yes. we do these thing one another, a lot.

Mnet Junho's interview
----------------------------------------------------


Jay


He met us(the wilde bunny producer team) in his bed, without any affectation
He always smile even if the camera is off
He is always honest
And is genuine, too.

Once he was very proud of his mother, when he showed me her letter attached the Chan''s mango bag.

He put mango into my mouth without Taec's notice, in 63 building.
"How old are you? really? show me the proof!!!!plz!!!!" he is fond of fun.
He always greets everyone first, and says, "Thank you, Many thanks for your trouble"


He is that kind of guy.

At the very least, Jay, is to me, that kind of guy.

(omitted)

They don't have two faces, they are really good and honest young guys in 20's age. So, I am always happy with them in my job(wild bunny making)

will bring my digital camera to the making scene for the first time, and I will take their hot showdown with my camera. And more, I'll take a bizarre photo with Jay.

written by a wild bunny writer

----------------------------------------------------


I met him for many times as I was a reporter in entertainment division. Sometimes, I was a little embarrassed since he said straight out whatever was on his minds. But I think it is very good for him, I can see he is a person without pretense.

And, he is a real leader and elder person of 2pm. When 2pm was asked something difficult to say, he answered thoughtfully instead of others. And he could make a happy mood for his bros. Moreover he had a charisma as a leader. The words just slipped out of my mouth.- Yes, he seemed like a real leader.


sports seoul reporter.
----------------------------------------------------


He is not a chatty person at all. Maybe it is because he is not goot at speaking Korean. When I first saw him, I had gotten the impression that he was nice and good. He greet all politely, - to managers and staffs. He is very well-mannered.
One staff once said, "I could see he did his best with all his heart. So I admire at his sincerity. I think he is a real leader.



someone related with broadcasting company
----------------------------------------------------


"hot-blooded young man" has much meaning to me. And you(all participants in this program) really mean a lot to me. The senior in entertainment industry, 2AM, and the would-be-debut, Dujun. I always think you all are sure to succeed. Not only me, but all other staffs becomes united, You all are sure to succeed.

And I am happy that you are getting more and more to succeed....


I- the old woman- am very sad to think that you would be in depressed, all of a sudden.

maybe, Some of them are mocking me for this article. aren't they?

what the hell. I gotta sleep.

You even could not adapt yourself to Korean environment at that time, but you should participate in the program "hot-blooded young man" for the first time.

come to think of it
I can imagine that you might feel difficult to do all those thing in that island.
You should sing pansori, which you came to know just before.
You should creep into the mud flat wearing army uniform.
You should practice the tea ceremony and Korean traditional manners
You had lost your voice almostly, since you should undergo so many trainings

And I myself wrote the whole senario which made you feel difficult....

I feel bad, sorry for that.
But I guess it will be a good thing to you.
You always tried to learn more, when you went through all those things.
I guess you might mature a lot over those periods.

And you made a successful debut
You gave a lot of happiness to the audiences and fans who loved you.
So, I hope the short time you were in Korea is not painful thing to you.

What do you think now in airplane, on your way home.
Maybe you feel worse and painful...
This will be a my selfish asking, but, I wish you never think ill of your motherland.

And just like your life, as you always prevailed against overwhelming odds,
You should come back again, some day, with a more mature look.

It's too late for regrets! I should be good to you......

I am crying.

-hot-blooded young man- WRITER.
----------------------------------------------------


I need to sleep
but I can't
I just finished a senarion which done by yesterday noon.
It dawns. The sun rises.

The sun comes up.

I get fussy

it all seems like a dream, for 2 days.

I cannot sleep, I get fussy since I had to do but I can't.
it all seems like a dream.
It was a bitter pill to swallow.

Because my heart was broken, I was almost crying and could not do anything.

I was crying...and crying. How silly I am.

I am a very cool person. I never have doted on someone.
And I met so many idols.

But whenever I think of him....
I am getting to cry from deep in my heart.
Like as My mother dressed me down, I shed tears in my mortification but I should not say anything.

Just I feel like that.

Well, It's too late for crying.

Just a glass of alcohol, and I have to hang tough.

But.
I cannot help crying. I feel sorry for you.

No, I do not feel sorry for you simply.
Whenever I think of you, I can feel empathy with you
So I can feel all those terrible pains, I can't control my mind.
I can feel the bad things in my nose inside.

He is that kind of guy, just as I know...
He did all those things as following directions, did as he was told.
He did without a murmur.
He said always, "Yes I am good, I feel good"
He worked on silently.

So, I cannot help feeling sorry for you.
I cannot help crying. I cannot help stopping my rage.
Like the mother who lost her child, I can feel guilty.
Jay. You are such a bad boy....You make me feel guilty.

You make me think of that time

when I met you on the pension for the first time
When I met you on the humble restaurant one day by chance.

You make me think of that time
when I met you and talked with you who listened to my words attentively on your knees.

0 comments: